The content of this website is intended to convey general information about Hiscock & Barclay, LLP and is a public resource of general information which is intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be correct, complete and up-to-date. None of the information should be considered legal advice on any subject matter.
This website is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any information sent to Hiscock & Barclay, LLP via Internet e-mail or through this website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. The communication with Hiscock & Barclay, LLP does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Hiscock & Barclay, LLP and you.
Some links within the Hiscock & Barclay, LLP website may lead to other sites. Hiscock & Barclay, LLP does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites.
All use of the contents of this site, other than personal uses, are prohibited.
All Hiscock & Barclay (H&B) blog content is intended solely for informational purposes, and is not intended to provide legal advice or to solicit business. Please do not take any legal action based upon the information contained in this blog without first seeking legal counsel, as laws and regulations may vary by jurisdiction.
The use of our blog in no way creates an attorney-client relationship between you and H&B, and no attorney-client relationship will exist until an agreement has been entered into between you and H&B. As there is no established attorney-client relationship in place, any unsolicited confidential information may not be treated as confidential. Therefore you should not send any confidential information to the authors of this blog or any members of H&B until we have authorized the sharing of confidential information. The contents of this blog, the logos and the name “Hiscock & Barclay, LLP” are protected by the copyright laws of the United States. You may use any part of this blog for your own personal use, but you may not copy, modify or use any part of this blog for commercial use or for any other purpose. Any printed or electronic use of any portion of this blog in any form, including linking to another website or blog, without the expression permission of Hiscock & Barclay is prohibited.
- Experienced Professional Engineer and IP Attorney Thomas Hoehner Joins Hiscock & Barclay as Partner
- Heather Sunser Promoted to Partner at Hiscock & Barclay
- David Burch Promoted to Partner at Hiscock & Barclay
- Hiscock & Barclay Welcomes New Associate Amanda Mirabito
- Appellate Division Dismisses Fire Loss Claim Where Application Contained Material Misrepresentation Ratified By Insured
- New York Court of Appeals Holds Water Damage Exclusion Applicable Despite Ensuing Loss Exception
- Appellate Division Dismisses Fire Claim Where Insured Failed to Comply with Policy Warranty Regarding Operational Burglar Alarm Protection
- Transportation Annual Year in Review